[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.34-BETA-4 or a patch for 2.33 fixed Received: problem

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Tue May 27 17:30:01 EDT 2003

On 27 May 2003 at 16:19, David F. Skoll wrote:

> There is in fact a bug in the way MIMEDefang hands off a Received: header
> to SpamAssassin.
>
> You can either download 2.34-BETA-4 from
> http://www.mimedefang.org/node.php?id=1 or apply this patch to 2.33 and
> rebuild 2.33:

Okay, I just got back from a late lunch, figuring I might have some
time to take a look and see if there's actually a problem, and you've
already got a patch out.  Spoilsport. :-)

In all seriousness, I'd like to express my appreciation for the level
of support you provide to the MIMEDefang user community.  Like many
IT professionals, I've dealt with tech support for many years, and
the quality and timeliness of this list in general and your efforts
in particular are among the best I've ever experienced.

Thank you.

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager