[Mimedefang] Mimedefang>2.32 breaks SA rbl

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue May 27 15:57:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Geoff Thornton wrote:

> I hope I'm not jumping all over this issue, but what I've found so far is
> that MIMEDefang is handing-off a properly formatted message to SpamAssassin;

Here's a cool thing you can try:

	touch /var/spool/MIMEDefang/DO-NOT-DELETE-WORK-DIRS

Then, MIMEDefang will not remove work directories.  However, you don't
get the synthesized Received: header; maybe that really is what's causing
problems.

(I don't use RBL's within SA, so I never run into the problem.)