[Mimedefang] action_notify

Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be Karel.DeBruyne at ua.ac.be
Tue May 27 05:52:01 EDT 2003

On Fri, 23 May 2003, David F. Skoll wrote:

> On Fri, 23 May 2003, Chris Masters wrote:
>
> > OK, I know this is a bit of a hack. But still...
>
> [Unsafe code using 'system' deleted.]
>
> Don't do it.
>
> mimedefang.pl has a built-in "send_mail" function (read the source)
> that sends mail safely.

Why don't you use Net::SMTP instead of sendmail to deliver the mails ?
(I'm sure you've got a good reason for doing it with sendmail)

Greetings,

Karel
Karel De Bruyne
System/Network Manager                      phone      + 32 3 820 22 04
UA - Network Service                        fax        + 32 3 820 22 49
Universiteitsplein 1 - B0.12                email  dbruyne at uia.ua.ac.be
B 2610 Wilrijk - Belgium              http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/dbruyne