[Mimedefang] Question about limiting size of TMPFS volume

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Tue May 27 03:51:01 EDT 2003

What were the steps to use tmpfs as your tmp directory in mimedefang?
Just create a soft link to a directory on your tmpfs volume?
Which spools do you have to use?
What sort of speed increase have you seen?
Will this cause you to lose email if your server dies?
I would assume yes?

--Luke
--Computer Science System Administrator
--Montana State University Bozeman,MT