[Mimedefang] Remote Spamassassin

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Tue May 27 03:43:00 EDT 2003

I was not aware you could not use the auto white list with mimedefang.
Therefore, if you wish to use auto-whitelisting in spamassassin called from
mimedefang you should use the mysql database to store user preferences.
No reason why that would not work?

--Luke
--Computer Science System Administrator
--Montana State University Bozeman,MT