[Mimedefang] MimeDefang + SpamAssassin on Solaris 9

Mathew Thomas mathew.thomas at rmit.edu.au
Sun May 25 23:47:01 EDT 2003

Hi David,

I didn't alter the mimedefang-filter except added the couple of line to do the logging.

(my $log_names = $names)=~s/,/;/g;
md_log('spam_score', $hits, $log_names);

I am not  very concerned about rewriting/altering headers, but should filter/tag spam mail.

Thanks
Mathew

On Mon, 26 May 2003, Mathew Thomas wrote:

> Has anyone successfully installed MIMEDefang+ SpamAssassin on Solaris 9?

It works fine for me on the four reference platforms we have in-house,
which are Linux (various flavors of Red Hat plus Gentoo), Solaris 8,
Solaris 9 and FreeBSD.

Did you modify the sample filter at all?