[Mimedefang] action_notify

tnelson at starpoint.com tnelson at starpoint.com
Fri May 23 23:19:03 EDT 2003

Hey all,

I'm pretty new to Mimedefang, but I must say, it's working quite nicely for
us.  I've been lurking for a few weeks trying to get past the learning
curve, and it occurs to me it might be handy to have a reference of all of
the available variables and API functions that mimedefang offers to users
for use in their filtering functions.

Now, I haven't found such a beast, and if by all means, it exists, and I
just didn't search hard enough, please point me to the right place.

If it doesn't.. I happen to be off from work all of next week (herniated
disc c6-c7 being repaired on wednesday).. at any rate, I wouldn't mind
taking a first draft at it by reading through the source and searching
through the archives.. would just plane old html be best.. or should I add
to the FAQ?

Any ideas?  Comments?

ps.. I'll try to not do too much work when I'm all hopped up on the good
stuff after surgery.

Tony Nelson
Director of IT Operations
Starpoint Solutions
115 Broadway, 2nd Fl.
New York, NY 10006

                      "David F. Skoll"
                      <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>              To:       mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com
                      Sent by:                              cc:
                      mimedefang-admin at lists.roaring        Subject:  Re: [Mimedefang] action_notify
                      penguin.com

                      05/23/2003 08:19 AM
                      Please respond to mimedefang

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Chris Masters wrote:

> OK, I know this is a bit of a hack. But still...

[Unsafe code using 'system' deleted.]

Don't do it.

mimedefang.pl has a built-in "send_mail" function (read the source)
that sends mail safely.