[Mimedefang] SpamAss does not report $hits

Hermino Neder neder at zuv.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu May 22 12:17:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am really desperated, I'm trying to get it running since days but...

Well, after all I got MIMEDefang running (solaris, sendmail 8.12.8), it
takes even emails only for special users (myself ;-) and reaches them to
SPAMassassin, gets it back and deleivers it as usual. But SA reports
nothing.

I added  this line in my mimedefang-filter_end to get some log:

print STDERR "\nIn filter_end, SpamResults: hits $hits  req $req  names
$names report  $report";

The output is:

May 22 17:59:18 sun1 In filter_end, SpamResults: hits 0  req 5  names
report  (no report template found)
May 22 17:59:18 sun1 sendmail[17098]: [ID 801593 mail.info]
h4MFxIHo017098: Milter add: header: X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.31 (www .
roaringpenguin . com / mimedefang)

The $req is correct, but why does SA not answer (of course it is
working, I checked with  spamassassin < test.mail > test.out)

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Hermino