[Mimedefang] mimedefang 2.33 and Unix::Syslog .100 - "info" isn't numeric in subroutine

James Olsen jamesml at planetolsen.com
Wed May 21 10:43:01 EDT 2003

Hello David,

DFS> You wouldn't happen to be calling "syslog" directly, would you?  You
DFS> should always call md_syslog, not syslog, from your filter.

<embarrassed>

Unfortunately, yes. I scanned the code and I did end up using syslog
directly :(  I don't know why, I used md_syslog in all the other
places in mimedefang.pl

Thank you for the prompt (and gentle) response.. :)

Sorry for the mistake... I guess I posted my ignorance for everyone to see :)

--
Best regards,
 James                            mailto:ss at ss.com