[Mimedefang] Mimedefang+Spamassassin

Mathew Thomas mathew.thomas at rmit.edu.au
Wed May 21 00:09:01 EDT 2003

Hi

I have installed MIMEDefang + SpamAssassin on Sun server running Solaris 9 with McAfee antivirus. I used the article, "The MIMEDefang HOWTO", from Micky Hill  to do the installation. Looks like my SpamAssassin installation  is not working. The SpamAssassin Document says

"By default, X-Spam-Status, X-Spam-Checker-Version, (and optionally X-Spam-Level) will be added to all messages scanned by SpamAssassin."

My header is as the follows: