[Mimedefang] problem with SALocalTestsOnly

Matthew Simpson matthew at symatec-computer.com
Tue May 20 21:29:01 EDT 2003

If I set $SALocalTestsOnly = 0 to enable DCC/Razor checking, mimedefang lets
all mail get through, even
if it is spam.  It's like the SpamAssassin test was not even run.  I have
usedcc 1 and userazor2 1 in my sa-mimedefang.cf.  If I set them to 0, I
still have this problem.

If I set $SALocalTestsOnly = 1, everything works fine and spam is tagged
properly.

I'd really like to use DCC/Razor, but this problem has been kicking my butt!

Any ideas?  I'm using SA 2.54 and mimedefang 2.33 on a slackware 8.1 box
with sendmail 8.12.9.