[Mimedefang] SA Report position

Simon Standley Si at yacc.co.uk
Sun May 18 19:07:01 EDT 2003

This is probably an RTFM. If so, pls could someone say which one :)

Newer versions of SpamAssassin place SA report before original message, which appears as an attachment.

We like this - it means that users see a guaranteed safe text message explaining why the original note might be SPAM, etc, then get option to go ahead and read it if the choose to.

MIMEDefang appears to take the opposite approach by default - in other words, the SA report gets tagged on the original message as an attachment.

Is there an easy way to modify this behaviour so that we get something more this basic SpamAssassin?

Tia

Mup.