[Mimedefang] SCO Linux

Daniel Kasak dkasak at nusconsulting.com.au
Thu May 15 18:52:01 EDT 2003

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

>    Bwahahahaha...
>
>    http://www.sco.com/scosource/letter_to_linux_customers.html
>
>    They cut their own Linux product.  Hmmm, I wonder why.  Could it be
> that they realized they are infringing on their own license?  Geeze,
> are these people so fscking stupid?  All together now,
> one...two...three, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I've had a few conversations with the CEO of SCO Australia. The
receptionist gave me his mobile number: 0419 660 016. I think he knows
how I feel ... but maybe a few more calls may be needed to really make
sure...
Their office is about 3 minutes walk from where I work, so maybe I'll
donate some rottens eggs, tomatoes, and prawn shells too.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer
email: dkasak at nusconsulting.com.au