[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.34-BETA-2 (In your face, SCO!) is available

John john at jjgb.com
Wed May 14 23:53:01 EDT 2003

At 08:56 PM 5/14/2003, you wrote:
>On Wed, 14 May 2003, Jim McCullars wrote:
>

> > On Wed, 14 May 2003, David F. Skoll wrote:
> >
> > >     * configure.in: Because of SCO's disgusting behaviour,
> > >     MIMEDefang will refuse to build on SCO UNIX or SCO Linux
> > >     unless you supply the --enable-running-on-scummy-sco configure
> > >     option.

<snip>

>Justin
>
>PS==> I vote for a configure option that auto mails a form letter to SCO's
>CEO protesting their actions.  --enable-sco-cluestick

Best Idea I've seen yet <G>  Consider this a second on that motion!

John Jaeger - Billings, Montana

EMail To	: <mailto:john at jjgb.com>
Home Page	: <http://www.jjgb.com>

PGP:
RSA Key ID: 0xAAEC7751  <http://www.jjgb.com/public_files/RSA_Key.zip>

"Our liberty is protected by four boxes...
     The ballot box, the jury box, the soap box, and the cartridge box."
                                    - Anonymous