[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.34-BETA-2 (In your face, SCO!) is available

listuser at numbnuts.net listuser at numbnuts.net
Wed May 14 23:00:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Jim McCullars wrote:

> On Wed, 14 May 2003, David F. Skoll wrote:
>
> > 	* configure.in: Because of SCO's disgusting behaviour,
> > 	MIMEDefang will refuse to build on SCO UNIX or SCO Linux
> > 	unless you supply the --enable-running-on-scummy-sco configure
> > 	option.
>
>    I thought you had gone off the deep end over the IBM lawsuit until I
> saw this:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  The last action of a failing
company is sue everyone in site and pass the blame on to them.  In SCO's
case there is a lot of blame.  Bye bye SCO.  It hasn't been nice knowing
you.

Justin

PS==> I vote for a configure option that auto mails a form letter to SCO's
CEO protesting their actions.  --enable-sco-cluestick