[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.34-BETA-2 (In your face, SCO!) is available

Michael Sims michaels at crye-leike.com
Wed May 14 21:23:01 EDT 2003

Quoting "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>:

> 	* configure.in: Because of SCO's disgusting behaviour,
> 	MIMEDefang will refuse to build on SCO UNIX or SCO Linux
> 	unless you supply the --enable-running-on-scummy-sco configure
> 	option.

BRAVO!!

To anyone who is disgusted by this situation, I recommend reading the following:

http://www.opensource.org/sco-vs-ibm.html

It puts the whole thing in the proper perspective (and personally reminds me of
how lucky the open source community is to have such an eloquent spokesperson as
Eric S. Raymond in its corner).

Michael Sims
Project Analyst - Information Technology
Crye-Leike Realtors
Office: (901)758-5648  Pager: (901)769-3722