[Mimedefang] relay_is_blacklisted question

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Wed May 14 15:19:01 EDT 2003

I've been playing with slowly introducing dnsrbl's into my
scoring/tagging of messages - however I notice that the
function only seems to return 1/0 - I was hoping that it
would return the exact IP that some sites may return, like
127.0.0.2, or 127.0.0.3 for particular offenses. Can I make
that a feature request? Is there another way to get that
info and make choices based upon it?

Thanks,

   @dnsrbl = qw(relays.ordb.org inputs.relays.osirusoft.com
                bl.spamcop.net);

   my $count = 0;

   md_log_enable('mail');

   foreach $dnsrbl (@dnsrbl) {
      $ret = relay_is_blacklisted($RelayAddr, $dnsrbl);
      if ($ret) { #check for type of $ret later
         action_add_header("X-Blacklist-Warning-$count",
            "Relay $RelayAddr is blacklisted by $dnsrbl [$ret]");
         md_log('dnsrbl', $RelayAddr, $ret);
      }

      $count++;

   }

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
faster than others.                          | leareth at angui.sh