[Mimedefang] Reject entire message via filter_recipient

Steffen Kaiser skmimedefang at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Wed May 14 07:13:00 EDT 2003

Hello,

is there a way to reject the entire message from within the
filter_recipient sub?

As
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2002-October/002899.html
states that to return 'REJECT' is to mean the current recipient only
(although I do interprete the man page differently because it states
"REJECT if the connection should be rejected.", because the doc of
filter_recipient refers to filter_relay, I guess).

Do I have to use file_begin, in order to reject the entire message?

How about a REJECT_ENTIRE_MESSAGE or REJECT_THIS_RECIPIENT for
filter_recipient?

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser