[Mimedefang] Small Assistance

John john at jjgb.com
Tue May 13 18:06:01 EDT 2003

Exactly what I was looking for.  Not worried about if we just happen to be
one in the list.  I didn't think I'd need the stream by recipient thingy
for what I was up to.

I have been watching my mail logs closely as I just have a small
system.  So I know what gets through with what scoring and just a couple a
month get through without a Spam score.  Those I can manually send to
SpamCop.  I have been using a bash script along with procmail (with the
X-Spam Header) to automatically forward the emails to SpamCop, but lately
I've been forwarding 5 and 6 a day which is too much for a non paid account
at SpamCop.  I feel guilty.  And over the last few months, I have only had
to hit the cancel button on SpamCop's page once.  I whitelisted that email
address and haven't had a problem since.

Thanks again for your assistance.  Much appreciated.