[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin_Score

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Tue May 13 17:21:02 EDT 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Carol Man wrote:

>  Content analysis details: (4.30 points, 4 required)
>  DOMAIN_4U2   (1.7 points)  BODY: Domain name
> containing
>                                   a "4u" variant
>
>  and I want the score "1.7 points" be 2.0 points,
> could I do it?

   Look in /usr/local/etc/mimedefang/spamassassin and see if there is a
file called sa-mimedefang.cf (that's where mine is located).  That is the
local part of the SA config file that MIMEDefang uses.  Put any local
changes (whitelists, local tests, score changes, etc) there.  In your
case, just add this to the file:

# override default score for the 4u domain test...
score DOMAIN_4U2 2.0

   HTH...

Jim