[Mimedefang] Changing Quarantine dir per message?

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Tue May 13 14:01:01 EDT 2003

I've looked through most of the man pages, so unless I've
missed something ... is this possible? I run several domains
through my server, and I'd like to sort their quarantined
messages out into separate areas. Just wondering if there
was a way to do this before I start writing separate scripts
to scan/manipulate the default quarantine dir location.

Thanks,

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
faster than others.                          | leareth at angui.sh