[Mimedefang] SMTP error return after DATA?

Michael Sims michaels at crye-leike.com
Fri May 9 14:46:01 EDT 2003

Quoting alan premselaar <alien at 12inch.com>:

>  it seems to me like a better solution might be to make another machine
> (with MD / SA and whatever) your primary MX machine.
[snip]
> hope this is useful info

It absolutely is, I appreciate the information.  As you've probably seen,
others have suggested the same thing but it's nice to hear from someone who's
actually using this sort of configuration successfully.  Thanks for the
feedback...

Michael Sims
Project Analyst - Information Technology
Crye-Leike Realtors
Office: (901)758-5648  Pager: (901)769-3722