[Mimedefang] Character Set Question Redux

Whatley, Lee (CBA) lee at cba.ua.edu
Thu May 8 14:43:01 EDT 2003

Just throwing this question out again in case someone missed it.

I need to reject email that is received using a multibyte (double-byte)
character set.  I have seen the example on mimedefang.org for rejecting
korean character set email, but I was wondering if there was a way for
perl to tell if a character set is multibyte or if I am going to need an
if-statement for each multibyte character set in existance. If the
latter is the case, then can someone point me to a list of all multibyte
character sets?  I've searched google several times and still don't have
a good list of all multibyte character sets.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

-Lee