[Mimedefang] Re: scores displayed in $tests

Shane Williams shanew at shanew.net
Wed May 7 12:15:00 EDT 2003

Look in the spamassassin bugzilla and I think you want bug #1578.
Beware that this could break other programs that rely on the current
Spam-Status header format.

That said, I've been using it for several weeks now and I think it's
so useful at debugging false negatives that it should get incorporated
into the main code.