[Mimedefang] spamassassin vs mimedefang/spamassassin - different results

Mike Batchelor mikebat at tmcs.net
Wed May 7 12:08:01 EDT 2003

--On Tuesday, May 06, 2003 2:54 PM -0600 Nels Lindquist <nlindq at maei.ca>
wrote:

> You'll need to set a couple of things in
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf:

Actually, that was the entire problem.  MD 2.6 looked at
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf.  MD 2.33 installed
/etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf without my knowing it, and was
reading that instead of my own configuration, which the previous version
was using.  Grumble.  I nuked the ineffective sa-mimedefang.cf and now it
works as I had intended.  Grumble, grumble...

---
"The avalanche has already begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
 -- Kosh