[Mimedefang] scores displayed in $tests

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Wed May 7 00:43:00 EDT 2003

I'm pretty sure this was covered on this list or the SAtalk list, but i
can't find it in the archvies.

anyways, i'd like to know if there's an easy way (or patch) to display the
test scores along with the tests that are matched in spamassassin when
called via MIMEDefang.  i'm using MD 2.33 and SA 2.53 currently and recently
some SPAM has been getting thru the filter with low scores, but i'm not sure
if they're matching negative scores or not.

for debugging purposes, I'm including the X-Spam-Tests: header regardless of
whether the mail is tagged as spam or not, so i don't want to include the
report.

any assistance is greatly appreciated.

thanks

alan