[Mimedefang] mimedefang and rezor not working

troy lebouef troy at lebouef.com
Sat May 3 12:11:01 EDT 2003

Well I tried putting the variable setting of $SALocalTestsOnly=0 and all
my mail stopped. I also tested with [mimedefang.pl -test] and had
compilation errors. I also re-ran -->> razor-admin -register << as
defang user and also
Razor-admin -discover as defang user. Perhaps I am doing something I
shouldn't, I am a newb to this ??