[Mimedefang] david, i don't know how you do it

Paul freebsd at pksnet.com
Fri May 2 14:11:01 EDT 2003

>On Fri, 2 May 2003, Matt Bruce wrote:

>People who buy CanIt are usually not willing to set up MIMEDefang (and
>vice-versa), although there is a bit of overlap.  There's a large
>market segment that is willing to pay for convenience, a nice GUI, all
>the extra little CanIt anti-spam tricks, and official support.  Plus,
>all the MIMEDefang users make a terrific test base to ensure the
>commercial product is stable.  (Nice knowing you're all guinea pigs,
>isn't it? :-))

At least you are not like Mickysoft. They use you as guinea pigs and make you pay for it under the guys of a 'New Windows Version'. :-)

I have no problem with being a guinea pig and am referring CanIt to people who want thsi kind of solution but are not able to set it up...

Keep up the good work!

Paul