[Mimedefang] Authentication-Warning

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Mon Mar 17 21:28:01 EST 2003

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, John Von Essen wrote:

> What do you mean by "each" part of the message? Does filter_end still
> look at the entire mail header?

   When you call SpamAssassin, it has access to the entire message.  If
you call it in filter, it will be called once for each attachment (but
will process the entire message each time).

> If I do move this check to filter_end, can I leave the filter
> subroutine empty or remove it entirely?

   If you are using MD only for spam checking, yes.  Well, I'm not sure
I'd remove it entirely, but you can certainly do an immediate return.

Jim