[Mimedefang] RE: MIMEDefang digest, Vol 1 #576 - 13 msgs

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Thu Mar 6 10:22:01 EST 2003

(Sorry, I'm on the digest version of the list and only just saw this
email...)

I believe the problem has been fixed in the latest version of logwatch.
I suggest everyone get the latest version (4.3.2 as I write this) from
http://www.logwatch.org/tabs/download/ since it has many new
enhancements and updated scripts and log filters.

Troy