[Mimedefang] klez detection

Michael Sims michaels at mail3.crye-leike.com
Mon Mar 31 20:50:01 EST 2003

Maybe I shouldn't have dismissed it so quickly, but I've read so many
negative things about File::Scan that I never bothered to even try it.  I've
seen warnings about that module on both this list and the amavisd mailing
lists saying that it flags too many false positives to be useful.  Does your
experience indicate otherwise?

Michael Sims
Project Analyst - Information Technology
Crye-Leike Realtors
Office: (901)758-5648  Pager: (901)769-3722