[Mimedefang] Another Sendmail security problem: Upgrade to 8.12.9

Benny Pedersen xpoint at junc.org
Mon Mar 31 17:48:00 EST 2003

On Sunday 30 March 2003 19:38, David F. Skoll wrote:

> I do not have plans to integrate MIMEDefang with Qmail, because the
> licensing terms of Qmail are unacceptable to me.  I took a very quick
> look at Postfix, and it looks more promising.  I may investigate it
> further, but until/unless someone actually asks for Postfix
> integration and puts up funding (or contributes code), it probably
> won't get past the thinking stage.

i have changed from snedmail to postfix, i still like to use mimedefang, but at the moment i have not maked it to work, so i need help with this issue. if mimedefang have troble with postfix i like them fixed, and i even like to help with this if needed, what i have tryed is just to use procmail to scan mails, but still no go :/

--
 12:47am  up 6 days, 22:01,  4 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.14, 0.32