[Mimedefang] mimedefang cant find my modules ...

Chad Stalvey cstalvey at hcsmail.com
Mon Mar 31 10:59:00 EST 2003

Sorry for my quick response without reading further....

try running this to see if MIME:tools actually installed.

#!/usr/bin/perl

use ExtUtils::Installed;
my $instmod = ExtUtils::Installed->new();
foreach my $module ($instmod->modules()) {
my $version = $instmod->version($module) || "???";
       print "$module -- $version\n";
}