[Mimedefang] Spamassassin autowhitelist with MIMEdefang

Jay Levitt jay-defang at shopwatch.org
Fri Mar 28 00:29:01 EST 2003

Try the following lines added to mimedefang.pl right after the end of
"Mail::SpamAssassin->new({...}):

 require Mail::SpamAssassin::DBBasedAddrList;
 my $addrlistfactory = Mail::SpamAssassin::DBBasedAddrList->new();
 $SASpamTester->set_persistent_address_list_factory ($addrlistfactory);

That is working for me.