[Mimedefang] Anyone seeing sneaky spam?

Fox, Randy Randy_Fox at csgsystems.com
Wed Mar 26 15:23:00 EST 2003

If you follow all the information in the baynesian filtering, all this is part of what it does.  Somewhere it mentions off-spellings, the only part I don't recall is mention of white space in the middle of words.  I can't find any white space injected in any words in my spam folder to verify if the bayes_filter has had any affect.

Randy