[Mimedefang] MIME::Parser: can't open tmpfile

dimon at intellinetinc.com dimon at intellinetinc.com
Tue Mar 25 14:34:00 EST 2003

After installing perl-5.8.0 the error gone :-))))
But I had to reinstall all perl modules :-(((
Both 4.5 and 4.7 include perl-5.00503 and I believe 4.8 will be the same.

To MD developers: maybe it makes sence to include a note in documentation for
FreeBSD users to upgrade to latest perl from ports collection?

Dmitry