[Mimedefang] Anyone seeing sneaky spam?

Whatley, Lee (CBA) lee at cba.ua.edu
Mon Mar 24 11:59:08 EST 2003

I haven't yet.  The only spam I get that slips past SA is stuff that is
text only with bodies so short that there is just not enough content to
get it a score higher than about 2.  If I set my threshold that low I
would generate waaay too many false positives.  I imagine that setting
up the bayseian filtering would help me with this though.

What types of things are getting put in that generate the negative
scores?  If it is header information couldn't MIMEDefang make sure this
is stripped out before SA gets ahold of it?

-Lee