[Mimedefang] bounces

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Mar 21 09:53:02 EST 2003

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Paul wrote:

> But my logs show the message being sent by 'mailnull', which is what
> MD runs under. I was incorrect as to it being a 'bounce' message. It's
> the notification message MD sends to tell me it quarantained a
> message. Which apparently contains the spam and thus gets bounced.

That's strange, because the notification messages don't contain any
text from the original message.  They should not score high on the
spam scale at all, unless newer versions of SpamAssassin are more
aggressive about the lack of a Date: or Message-ID: header.
I guess I should add those headers in. :-)