[Mimedefang] bounce e-mail the once and not for all recipinets

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Thu Mar 20 08:35:01 EST 2003

Hello,
	I think I understand what you're asking.  The message doesn't get
processed 500 times unless you are using stream_by recipient().  Otherwise
the message is parsed once and bounced once for the very reason you
mention: if one message is spam, they all are spam.  However, if you use
stream_by_recipient(), or stream_by_domain() I imagine, the list of
recipients is expanded BEFORE parsing, allowing some semblance of per user
settings.  This is like a setup I have.  So, if you want it to bounce once
for the 500 people, simply make sure you don't have stream_by functions in
your filter.  That should be all.

HTH,

Stefano