[Mimedefang] File::Scan

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Thu Mar 20 08:19:04 EST 2003

Hello Alan,
	I used to use File::Scan, but ended up switching to a different
vendor that our company uses for the rest of its enterprise antivirus
needs.
	File::Scan has been reported on this list a few times as doing
weird unexplained things to attachments.  I believe the antivirus product
most by the folks on this list (purely from historical observation) is
ClamAV.  Although there has been a little problem with the developer's web
site as of late, I'm sure others will tell you that it's a good product.
	This might not solve your existing problem, but it might give you
something new to try as you hone your server :-)

Cheers,

Stefano