[Mimedefang] Meanings of error headers

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Mon Mar 17 08:02:01 EST 2003

Hello,
	A good place to start is at the SA tests page at
http://www.spamassassin.org/tests.html.  If you require more info, look in
the /usr/share/spamassassin directory (of wherever you installed SA) and
have a look at the cf files.  In there, you will find the definitions to
nearly all the tests that SA executes on the messages.

Cheers,

Stefano