[Mimedefang] MTA level installation....

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Fri Mar 14 22:46:02 EST 2003

John,

  check your filter.  If i'm not mistaken, the 'default' configuration for
the filter examples that come with MIMEDefang only add the "X-Spam-Scanner:
SpamAssassin ..." header if the mail is suspected or confirmed as SPAM.
therefore, if the email is clean it won't have that header in it.

I changed my filter to include the header regardless so i could get a
feeling for how it was working after doing the installation.

hope this helps

alan