[Mimedefang] mimedefang and trend micro's interscan viruswall

Stephen Loeckle stephen at lucidnetworks.net
Fri Mar 14 21:26:02 EST 2003

I have Sendmail 8.12.8 running Interscan for Linux 3.7 (sandwich config)
with MD 2.3 and SA 2.50. I do not allow SA/MD use any virus features or
DNSBL. I let trend does what it's best at: Scanning for viruses by
itself. I've done a little static load balancing with the daemons.
Outside daemon does DNSBL then we have the trend daemon and then the
third delivery daemon. The last daemon does the SA/MD processing. It's a
bit of work, but once you do it, it works great and efficiently too! If
this sounds like your current and/or desired setup let me know.

Stephen