[Mimedefang] Razor2 problem (maybe SpamAssassin)

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:15:01 EST 2003

Another go with the correct subject..

This attempt is abbreviated somewhat as the last one got bounced for
having too much quoted content - despite having NONE.

FreeBSD 4.8 RC, Perl 5.6.1, MD 2.30, SA 2.5, Razor 2.22.

Everything is installed and SA appears to be doing it's RBL checks
(by the delay).  SA is set to do those checks and $SALocalTestsOnly
is set to 0 in mimedefang-filter.  The MD user has run "razor-admin
-create" and that worked fine.

Running "spamassassin -D < sample-spam.txt" shows that the spamassassin
binary is finding Razor and using it just fine.

However, no emails seem to be being processed by Razor, certainly
there's nothing in the razor logs.  Can anybody suggest where I should
look or how to get SA to do it's debug logging to some useful
location.

TIA

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?