[Mimedefang] Quarantined messages

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:51:01 EST 2003

This attempt is abbreviated somewhat as the last one got bounced for having
too much quoted content - despite having NONE.

FreeBSD 4.8 RC, Perl 5.6.1, MD 2.30, SA 2.5, Razor 2.22.

Everything is installed and SA appears to be doing it's RBL checks (by the
delay).  SA is set to do those checks and $SALocalTestsOnly is set to 0 in
mimedefang-filter.  The MD user has run "razor-admin -create" and that
worked fine.

However, no emails seem to be being processed by Razor, certainly there's
nothing in the logs.  Can anybody suggest where I should look or how to get
SA to do it's debug logging to some useful location.

TIA

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?