[Mimedefang] Whiter e-mailed reports?

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Thu Mar 13 23:31:01 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Joseph Noonan wrote:

> I just upgraded from 2.8 to 2.30 and now I don't get e-mailed
> quarantined reports anymore.  I've uncommented
> send_quarantine_notifications() in mimedefang-filter, but still
> don't get them.  What else to I need to do.

You also need to read the README:

<SNIP>
You *MUST* run a client-queue runner, because MIMEDefang now uses deferred
mode to deliver internally-generated messages.  We recommend running this
command as part of the Sendmail startup:

        sendmail -Ac -qp1m
</SNIP>

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA