[Mimedefang] SA report on quarantined report

Alan Williamson alan at n-ary.com
Thu Mar 13 18:37:01 EST 2003

Thanks Nels ... I think I am close here ... but I put this in filter_end()
and it doesn't seem to work.

------------------------------
  # If you find the SA report useful, add it, I guess...
  action_add_part($entity, "text/plain", "-suggest",
                            "$report\n",
                            "SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline");

  action_quarantine_entire_message();
  push(@Warnings, "$report\n");
  action_notify_administrator("Message quarantined");
  send_quarantine_notifications();

Another quick one; how does one modify the SUBJECT of the quarantined admin
message to be the same subject of the offending email?  It would make going
through them all so much quicker when we are checking for false-positives.

thanks Nels