[Mimedefang] End-user education

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Tue Mar 11 13:01:01 EST 2003

David,

     I think you are seeing a new form of SPAM aimed at Mail Servers who
filter SPAM.  I saw one of these in the Spam Assassin list that even said
She sees a lawyer in her future.. When we looked up the Web Site she had
listed in her mail it was one of those Home Based Opportunity's sites.
 She right about seeing a lawyer in her future if she SPAMS me.. It will be
my lawyer invoking North Carolina's Anti-Spam Law on her butt.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!