[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang and Qmail - Devloper Interest

Justin justin at othius.com
Mon Mar 10 18:39:00 EST 2003

David, et al:

I am in a situation at this point where I now have to administer some
qmail servers. As some of you with qmail experience may, or may not, know,
there is no content processing engine available that even comes close to
what MIMEDefang offers to the sendmail world.

As such, I am interested in making some sort of qmail branch to
mimedefang... ideally it would offer as many of the same hooks and
functions as possible.

My C is rusty, but I am going to give this my best... obviously any
results will be given back to the community. If there is any interest in
assisting me, or testing if/when I get to that point, I'd appreciate
hearing from you.

Thanks,
Justin