[Mimedefang] mimedefang and trend micro's interscan viruswall

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Fri Mar 7 13:10:01 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Xiaoyan Ma wrote:

> Thank you for the info.  I am not familiar with either sophie or trophie. I
> understand mimedefang supports both.  I checked trophie's site, but am not
> sure if our license for Trend Micro's viruswall will allow us to run
> trophie. Any idea?

Trophie is written by a 3rd party, has nothing to do with Trend itself
and whatever licence you might have with them.  ...anyway, they wrote the
library specifically so you _could_ use other things with it.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA